The DM Burr Group
Full-Time Maintenance working Monday-Friday and Overtime when necessary.
The schedule will primarily be 7:00 am - 3:30 pm.
Must but must have 2nd shift availability as needed.
Hourly wage is commensurate with experience.
- $200 Hiring Bonus after 90 days of employment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holiday
- Consistent Work Schedules
- Company Paid Uniforms
- Company Provided Training
- Complete tasks of all service requests, maintenance, and preventive equipment inspections
- Establish and monitor preventive maintenance procedures for assigned facility
- Researches and resolves problems related to facilities operations and maintenance issues
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory of all equipment, tools, and supplies needed to perform maintenance and grounds functions
- Repairs partitions, doors, windows, floor, furniture, and building framework, as assigned
- Assists with plumbing repair, replacement, and assembly, as assigned
- Installs floor tile, baseboard, wall covering, and ceiling tiles, as assigned
- Maintains facility grounds, which includes cleaning the yard, trimming shrubbery, raking, planting, and weeding. Cleans parking lots and driveways. Removes snow from sidewalks and driveways and spreads sand, salt, or ashes to prevent slipping
- Follow all safety standards as outlined in company policy and OSHA regulations
- Additional duties as assigned or needed
- Education: High school diploma, GED, or technical school certification
- Three or more years in the maintenance field focused on property management
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Maintain a positive attitude that supports team performance and productivity
- Valid driver’s license required (no restrictions)
- Must have team aptitude and approach
Key Maintenance experience required:
- Small Appliance Repair
- Doors, Locks, Keys,
$22 - $24 hourly
About The DM Burr Group
D.M. Burr Facilities Management
What started as a family-owned and operated cleaning business, over the past 2 decades DM Burr has grown to become one of the largest, privately-owned building maintenance providers serving the Midwest!
With over 1,000 team members throughout Michigan, DM Burr services a variety of areas, such as schools, government, and public facilities, manufacturing plants, financial institutions, retail centers, and more!
D.M. Burr Security Services
D.M. Burr Security is a different kind of security guard company. From our steadfast dedication to quality service, to state-of-the-art technology and tools like our fleet of Charger patrol vehicles, were serious about security! With over 150 team members, DM Burr Security services a variety of areas, such as schools, government and public facilities, manufacturing plants, financial institutions, retail centers and more!