Our Company Provides:
- A place to come perform and excel at work without layers of corporate bureaucracy slowing you down. What this means is the autonomy to do your work without distractions from layers of management.
- A smaller team where your contribution is truly appreciated by all involved.
- A friendly and positive team environment, free of drama and negativity.
- A stable and reliable business that will be around for a long time with numerous growth opportunities. We hire self-starters that are looking to grow and aggressively promote from within.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Monthly gas allowance
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick time
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Vesting in employee investment program
The Field Maintenance Technician ensures that all maintenance work orders and turnover of rental units are completed in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner. Duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Dispatching maintenance work orders to the appropriate party and following up to ensure timely completion
- Performs minor and major repair of all properties
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly checklists on property maintenance procedures and maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures
- Repairs electrical equipment and control circuits including replace faulty electrical switches, appliance repairs, etc.
- Responds to and dispatches emergency maintenance requests as required and per company policy
- Making and completing punch list items
- Minor cleanup where needed and appropriate
- Strong organizational skills and maintaining paperwork is a must
- Minimum of 2 years experience in general building maintenance, property management maintenance, or construction
- Must have a working knowledge of electrical, plumbing, appliance repairs, interior/exterior maintenance, and carpentry
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- HVAC experience/certification preferred, but not required
- Valid Driver's License
- Passing background check and an acceptable driving record are required
$40,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Cava Companies
Cava Companies is a local leader in the residential real estate industry and residential rental management business. We are a medium-sized business consisting of top-producing friendly and positive people. Our senior management and staff have extensive experience in real estate development, finance, economic development, project management, leasing, and property management. We have in-depth knowledge of the Richmond market, contacts, and the growth trend of this great city.
The first part of the process with us is to complete the following quiz. It is very quick and will put you ahead of the other applicants if you complete this upfront: