We are looking for an individual who is flexible and can combine professionalism with hard labor. Works well with a team and can make critical decisions when necessary in the absence of colleagues and/or tasks delegated to others. As a Facilities Maintenance Staff, you will be tasked to do small repairs, meet and schedule with contractors, and build reports. Our buildings are very old and historical, hence, we are expected to maintain and preserve these structures at the best possible level while updating inoperative areas.
- Inspect and report anomalies of buildings and/or all assets including but not limited to vehicles, tools, decore, utilities, etc.
- Out of office errands for supplies that support our operations for our companies.
- Operate various types of vehicles such as box truck, limousine, UTV or any other company non-commercial vehicles. (No special license required)
- Knowledgeable in utilizing Google Suites - docs, spreadsheet, and calendar. (Not required but highly recommended)
- Have basic knowledge of how to use tools/equipment for repairing small building concerns.
- Opening and securing the building.
- Monitoring security cameras/ security systems.
- Operating a spreadsheet and contacting contractors.
- Intrusted with a company card and expensive equipment.
- Can handle stressful situations well.
- Flexible to be depended on at a moment's notice.
- Great attitude towards themselves and others.
- Professional in appearance and demeanor. (dress code is business casual unless the task calls for other attire)
- Military background is wanted but not required and does not disqualify any applicants from moving forward.
$14 - $17 hourly
Cyberbacker is the leading provider of world-class administrative support services from anywhere in the world to anyone in the world.