Seeking a reliable, honest and professional individual to join our team.
We offer industry competitive salary ranging from $65,000 to $75,000 annually plus an excellent benefits package including:
• Paid vacation time
• Paid medical (70% employer paid / 30% employee paid; dependents 30% employer paid)
• Cafeteria plan: Dental and Vision
• 401K plan
• Employer paid Life Insurance
• Educational reimbursement
• Discretionary performance and safety bonuses
• Excellent opportunities for advancement
• Ensure the performance of equipment with preventative maintenance as prescribed by manufacturer’s recommendations.
• Maintaining the professional appearances of equipment and engineering spaces.
• Carry out equipment preventative maintenance and inspect energy management systems.
• Responsible for maintaining the building lighting system, including element and ballast repairs or replacements.
• Operation, maintenance, and repair of all boilers, heaters, pumps, valves, and lines used in the distribution of hot and chilled water.
• Operation, maintenance and repair of refrigerant compressors, condensers, evaporators, traps, transfer pumps, expansion valves, stop valves, and float valves, together with all refrigerant lines and devices used to control temperature.
• Operation, maintenance, and repair of air compressors, together with distribution lines and all valves and devices for air control.
• Operation, maintenance and repair of natural and manufactured gas distribution lines, including all valves and control devices.
• Operation, maintenance, and repair of water filters, softeners, piping, and pumps used in conjunction with water distribution, including sinks, toilet bowls, supply lines, drains, and water lines.
• Operation, maintenance, and repair of all types of electrical motors and engines used to power pumps, compressors, and fans.
• Perform plumbing repairs (i.e. clogged drains, copper pipe, change washers, change valves, drain fittings, etc).
• Perform all services in a safe manner following all applicable OSHA standards.
• Responsible for coordinating and communicating with clients.
• Perform preventive maintenance on all equipment (i.e. boilers, chillers, HVAC-Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning, electrical, etc.).
• Oversee high-rise building systems and mechanical inspections.
• Responsible for client retention and client relationships.
• Responsible for the well-being of the building.
• Must be able to oversee a minimum of 5 to 10 people.
• Must have computer skills (MS, Outlook, Work and Excel). Daily job tracking and paperwork required. Construction experience is a plus.
• Required experience in DDC automated building controls, power distribution emergency power systems, cooling towers, boilers, water treatment, air handlers and package units.
• Trade skills and building systems knowledge required.
• Customer Service skills
Certifications / knowledge of:
• Painting and drywall repair
• Valid Drivers License and proof of vehicle insurance
• As part of our pre-employment process, we require that applicants agree to submit to a background check and pre placement physical
Founded in 1996, ProTec has become the most trusted HOA General Contractor in Southern California and Southern Nevada. Whether you need a preventive maintenance technician, painter, plumber, building engineer, janitor, electrician or just a certified repair technician, we have created a way to provide any or all of these services easily and affordably through our signature Preventive Maintenance Programs.
With over 370 employees, and continued growth, ProTec offers many new opportunities now and in the future.