So you want to be a Facilities Coordinator at Movement Mortgage? We think you’ve got great taste!
Sound like a good fit? Let’s talk about how we can work together.
What You Need To Know
- Maintains coverage of reception area at assigned times, coordinating coverage for lunch, breaks and other responsibilities away from area
- Performs all features of the telephone system including promptly answering incoming calls and routing accurately
- Maintains coverage of front desk area at all times when assigned
- Organizes and tracks office floor plans and office moves
- Orders supplies and manages vendors for the facility's needs, maintaining inventory and focusing on cost containment.
- Collaborates with building property management to keep office neat and in good repair; Reports and follows up on facilities issues
- Picks up, receives, sorts and distributes all incoming mail from the US Post Office or any courier or shipping services; Distributes appropriately; Prepares outbound mail and shipments for all departments.
- Performs upkeep of common areas, keeps kitchen and appliances neat, clean and stocked with appropriate supplies.
- Acts as a liaison with employees and external vendors for facilities and equipment maintenance to ensure smooth operations within the office
What We Are Looking For
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills (phone etiquette)
- Strong communication I organizational skills Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work in a flexible and production-orientated environment
- Effective decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
About Movement Mortgage
At Movement, we exist to love and value people. We are disrupting the mortgage industry by lending with integrity, building outstanding corporate culture, and investing in our communities. On any given day, you might find a processor volunteering for a local charity or an underwriter winning the corn-hole tournament at the office. You'll also find that we're the seventh-largest mortgage lender in the country.
So why Movement?
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Company matched 401K
- Excellent career growth opportunity
- Fun, team-focused working environment
- Employee driving community outreach program