Peak - Columbia Branch
This position is responsible for the safety, quality, cost and efficiency of the Fabrication Area. They work closely with the Chopped Strands, Direct Roving, Assembled Roving and Packing Technicians. The role requires and in-depth knowledge of the Fabrication process and procedures.
- Monitors the fabrication process and performs visual inspections
- Monitor production performance and make decision to solve problems
- Perform fabrication maintenance and repairs
- Follow all Health and Safety procedures and precautions
- Must have High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have a minimum of one-year manufacturing experience
- Must be able to legally work in the US without sponsorship
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check
- Must be able to work 24/7 rotating shifts. Overtime will be required
- Must be able to handle extreme temperatures
- Compensation is based on experience 100%
About Peak - Columbia Branch
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals who want to serve our clients and the communities in which they work. Join Us!!