DENNIS & CO.
Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is seeking talented Express Service Technicians to join our team at a newly acquired dealership. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, continuous on-site and off-site training, tool assistance, and so much more. A clean driving record is required.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnoses cause of any malfunction and performs repair.
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Saves and tags parts of the job if under warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
- Communicates with service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is
not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Road tests vehicles when required or refers to the test technician.
- Participates in manufacturer-sponsored training programs, schools, and events.
- Keeps abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins.
- Supervises work of any apprentice technicians as assigned.
- Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor.
- Ensures that customers' cars are kept clean. Notifies service advisor immediately of anything
that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle. Keeps shop area neat and clean.
- Maintains and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and manuals. Returns them to the
proper place and in the same condition as they were received.
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations, such as
hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certifications
- Previous Technician Training
- State Vehicle Inspector Certification (PREFFERED)
- Valid Driver's License
$19 - $22 hourly
About DENNIS & CO.
Dennis & Co. Auto Group, Inc. operates a major automotive dealership network in the Metropolitan New York region with a diversified portfolio of 14 brands across 10 locations, including Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Kia, Volkswagen, Ford, Buick, GMC, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Maserati, Chevrolet, and Cadillac. The group also owns and operates a used-only dealership and two collision centers. At Dennis & Co, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance.