Real Estate Asset Partners
Now hiring an experienced, professional, Bilingual Apartment Leasing Consultant (English and Spanish Required) for an apartment community in Atlanta’s Upper West Side!
Leasing Consultants are crucial to the success of all Apartment Communities. This is a sales position with a strong emphasis on person-to-person sales, meeting goals and achieving results. You will be the first (and lasting) impression of an apartment community. You would be responsible to manage the leasing process from start to finish, interact directly with residents, the community team and assist the Property Manager with marketing and other community duties as needed.
Compensation hourly + commissions ($50 per new lease and $25 per renewal) 170 unit property.
- Log all interactions in RealPage OneSite (please only apply if you have experience with OneSite leasing and rents)
- Quickly and professionally return buyer client calls, texts and emails
- Greet prospects and qualify by covering all criteria (ask questions; utilize completed guest cards, etc)
- Immediately record all telephone and in-person visits on appropriate reports
- Update and maintain all outbound marketing (Rent Path, Apartments.com, Craigslist)
- Create and implement follow up strategies
- Resident and vendor relations
- Distribute all company or community-issued notices
- Greets prospective residents, qualifies, determines needs and preferences, and professionally presents community and specific apartments while communicating features and benefits
- Ensure apartment is ready for the resident to move-in on the agreed date
- Assist management team with other various tasks as required
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Expert using RealPage OneSite
- Speak and write in Spanish and English
- Minimum 1 year experience with an apartment value add / rehab lease-up
- Apartment leasing and fair housing experience is required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends if needed
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to smile under all circumstances
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills
- Above average computer skills including: Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Sales and customer service skills
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
$18 - $22 hourly + commissions
About Real Estate Asset Partners
Real Estate Asset Partners strategically acquires and transforms well-located, underserved, and undervalued multifamily real estate. The company achieves meaningful investor returns while enriching the lives of residents and improving neighboring communities.