The main priority of this position is taking care of the numerous details and checklist items that arise from the time a purchase agreement is accepted until successful closing. Additional duties will include providing support to the office manager, helping at the front desk, maintaining office systems, and assisting with projects / events.
Essential Job Responsibilities include:
• Being the first point of contact with other agents and our clients
• Obtaining signatures of parties on disclosure documents
• Calendaring and monitoring the progress of each transaction
• Ensuring that all necessary documents are in the file before escrow closes
• Ordering required reports
• Organizing the broker file for each transaction
The right person has a complete understanding of the Real Estate transaction process from contract to close, the ability to step in and handle files immediately, a systematic approach to reoccurring tasks, excellent organization skills, attention to detail and deadlines, time management skills and enjoys working with people.
Growing dynamic and forward thinking residential Real Estate Brokerage in Mission Viejo focused on exceeding the expectations of our clients.