Find Your Balance, Center for Growth & Change Inc
Experienced Front Desk Receptionist - Office Assistant. Bilingual receptionist must speak fluent Spanish
- This is a remote position but you must be in California and local to our office in Encino.
- Full-time position Monday through Friday between 8 am to 6 pm
- Must have experience with EMR Scheduling, Medical Office Scheduling, Office Paperwork, and Collaboration with a team
Do you have a passion for helping others and have an interest in working in the mental health field? You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule appointments and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. You will work hand in hand with the office staff and director.
We are a group practice for mental health clinicians who provide psychotherapy to people who struggle with anxiety, depression, PTSD, mood disorders, and other forms of mental illness. We have a collaborative positive work environment. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day please send us your resume.
This position is for someone who can handle a fast-paced environment and pays attention to detail. Excellent communication, writing skills, and leadership are needed. Must have experience working in a very busy office answering phones, scheduling appointments, tracking calls, documenting communication, and communicating with our clients.
- Respond to high volume of incoming phone calls and emails and make sure the right people receive all important information
- Scheduling appointments for clients using Electronic Medical records System. Experience using EMR systems is a huge plus!
- Follow up with paperwork that clients need to submit before the first appointment
- Use our Electronic Medical Record system to manage all calendars, appointments, and cancellations
- Work with the billing department to oversee insurance billing and verifications, co-payments and co-insurance
- Coordinate client care of services
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel Spreadsheets
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- 2 years of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist or similar position preferred
- Must have at least 3 years of Medical Scheduling experience
- Responsible and caring personality
- Must have the ability to learn quickly and be able to handle a fast-paced office
- Must be able to make decisions on your own with common sense and ask questions if you need help
- Must be able to communicate with others well
- Must be able to handle a high volume of calls and be detail-oriented and multi-tasker
- Bi-Lingual Spanish needed
About Find Your Balance, Center for Growth & Change Inc
We are a small but fast-growing mental health center in Encino CA. As we continue to grow, we continue to add valuable members to our team to help with our growth. We help people every single day to overcome their mental health struggles. Join us in changing the world one person at a time.