We are seeking a skilled, reliable construction laborers to join our growing company. In this position, you will be responsible for assisting contractors, operating hand tools, and following all site health and safety regulations. A strong work ethic and attention to detail are essential.
This is not an entry level position. You must possess quality skills for this position.
We are a fix and flip investment company and looking for hard working skilled trades and laborers to work on our properties.
- Skilled in drywall and painting
- Ability to install cabinets and general carpentry
- Basic plumbing and electrical
- Adhere to project timelines
- Consult with construction plans
- Use construction and maintenance tools and equipment to complete daily tasks
- Complete all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- MUST HAVE OWN TOOLS
- Provide assistance to contractors (i.e. craft workers, electricians, painters) as needed
- Clean and clear debris and hazardous materials
- Ensure construction equipment and tools are cleaned and stored properly
- Management Experience is a Bonus
- 4+ years finished construction experience
- High school degree or equivalent educational experience preferred; vocational school or trade apprenticeships a plus
- Must be 18 years of age
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 60 pounds
- Must be comfortable climbing up tall ladders, working at elevated levels
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Able to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
$20 - $25 an hour
About Pioneer Homes
We work closely with individuals, offices and investment companies to educate them on the potential of buying in Detroit, and we pair our clients with high-performing investment opportunities that match their investment goals. Since we own the properties we sell, there is no middle man.
Over the past seven years, we’ve completed 1,000+ Detroit properties.