Mortgage Financial Group, Inc
Are you an experienced MLO interested in diversifying into Reverse Mortgages? And do you have a significant network of contacts in your area?
Mortgage Financial Group (MFG) is looking for Reverse Home Mortgage Originators in your area.
Whether you have Reverse or Conventional mortgage experience, if you have an NMLS license,and if you are interested in originating for a company with no ceilings and good benefits, we encourage you to consider applying.
Here are just a few of the benefits we bring to you:
- Our commitment to close your loans on time within our 30-day time frame
- Competitive benefit package that includes 401K, medical, dental, and vision
- CRM and marketing support to save you time
You can expect strong compensation at plan, with 6-figure income potential in year 2 and beyond.
If you have a current NMLS license and you would like to be considered for a confidential interview, please:
- Complete all information in this application, including the 15-minute assessment you will begin next
- Upload your current resume
- Discuss reverse mortgage products you offer with home owners you recruit as your customers
- Maintain an active referral network to build your business in your community
- Accurately evaluate the fit for your client with the reverse mortgage products available
- Hit your monthly targets for both conversation and applications
- You must have a current NMLS license and mortgage business experience in order to be considered for a confidential interview
- Reverse mortgage products knowledge to overcome objections raised by your prospects
- Enjoy the thrill of being challenged and possess the drive and desire to succeed
- Prefer working with a tight knit company where your activity directly affects the bottom line
- Professional in attitude and appearance
$60,000 to $80,000 in year 1 at plan
About Mortgage Financial Group, Inc
Mortgage Financial Group was established in 2003. While operating in a smaller footprint, we are a fully delegated mortgage banker, a more agile and flexible kind of mortgage lender that puts clients first, making buying a home faster and easier.
All files are handled in house, including processing, underwriting and closing, and our appraisers are local, so our closings generally happen in 25 to 30 days. We believe that mortgage lending should be built on exceptional client service. When finding the best mortgage deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.
- No relocation is required.
- Your compensation will include company-paid health insurance for the you and your family (in cases where the spouse does not have health insurance offered on their job).
- We will match component to your IRA contribution.