Teresa Cowart Team
Full-Service property management and real estate office seeking a full-time property management coordinator with real estate experience, for a fast-paced environment. Must be proactive in managing and seeking additional rental properties.
MUST have property management experience with single-family home management. Candidate must work well in both a team setting as well as individually, have great customer service skills and be a fast learner.
Can you handle multi tasks? Are you a problem solver? Well, we may have just the position for you!
A successful candidate for this position will be highly organized, punctual, maintain a high level of integrity and have a strong work ethic as well as have curiosity, willingness, and aptitude to learn.
Must have property management experience!
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
This is a full-time position Monday - Friday, 9-6 or some variation. Some "on-call" work on weekends.
- Advertise and coordinate showings of a rental property to prospective tenants.
- Input new properties into the Savannah Multi-List system.
- Update and generate new leases, management agreements.
- Process rental applications.
- Conduct move in walk through with our clients.
- Conduct move out walk through with our clients.
- Property management or Real Estate experience required!!
- MUST be computer literate and have office skills.
- Salary is negotiable, based on experience.
- 40 hours per week.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Local travel is required.
$14+ per hour
About Teresa Cowart Team
Teresa Cowart Team is a growing real estate team. Established by Teresa Cowart (as a single agent in 2005). Our team is the number one team in our MLS and has been since 2015. We consistently sell more homes and provide better customer service than anyone else. How do we do this? We train. We coach. We hold each other accountable. Why are we different? We truly care about our clients. If you are ready to join a busy team that is different, that is cutting edge and always evolving, this is a great opportunity!
Warning - Every member of our team is equally important and we are picky.
Our culture is super important to us. If you are a positive go-getter, willing to roll up your sleeves, and be a team player - please apply!
No phone calls.