We are seeking a talented Rental Agent to join our thriving team! The ideal candidate for this position will enjoy fast-paced work, show creativity, and have a high degree of professionalism when working with our residents. The rental agent is responsible for successfully creating and implementing plans for successful relationships with landlords and closing the rental inquiries efficiently.
If you’re an enthusiastic, perceptive individual who’s eager to make an impact in the lives of others and aspires to build a career around the creation and cultivation of meaningful relationships, our dynamic, customer-oriented position is perfect for you!
As the brand-ambassador, you’ll be the company’s go-to for all prospective and current residents and have the great responsibility of creating positive and lasting impressions. Your uncanny ability to balance a ‘critical eye’ with compassion, as well as natural versatility, will be an asset when leasing our properties through tours and strategic marketing to achieve maximum occupancy.
Self-assured and open-minded individuals who have a passion for selling and are willing to step outside their comfort-zones will thrive in this position.
• Answer incoming phone call professionally and handle accordingly, whether the caller is a prospective client, a client, an internal company team member or a vendor.
• Complete all lease applications and participate in the verification of applications. Notify prospective clients of results.
• Maintain accurate client records in accordance with company policy. Update daily reports concerning notice to vacate, vacancy reports, activity reports, etc. on a daily basis.
• Proven track record of successful sales
• Basic understanding of MS Office
• Strong communication skills
• High-energy and enjoys a fast-paced environment
• Enjoy and take pride in providing excellent service
• Great with people — warm, friendly and helpful in person and on the phone
• Basic computer skills: typing and writing ability for correspondence, memos, etc.
• High School Diploma or equipment
• Available evenings and weekends
The PhillyLiving Team is a new kind of real estate brokerage that puts clients first, making buying and selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. We believe that real estate should be built on exceptional client service and advocacy. Whether finding the perfect home or getting the best deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do. The average agent with The PhillyLiving made over $110,000. Our top earning agent Grossed nearly $350,000. Please visit our site for more detailed and fun info: http://www.choosetoworkhere.com