The Birdsong Realty Group
Looking for LA Licensed REALTORS with at least 6 Closings in the last 12 months!
As an experienced agent, The Birdsong Realty Group offers you:
1. Lead generation
3. Positive office attitude and healthy environment in the office
4. Mastermind group
5. Marketing support/tools
6. Client/data management tools
7. Administrative support
Realistically earn $60,000+ in the first 12 months! $100,000 in Year 2.
I have more leads in my database than I can possibly work. I NEED your help ...
I'm not sure how many you can skillfully handle but keep reading if YOU want to dramatically increase your closings and income.
In fact, YOU will never, ever worry again where your next closing will come from!
- Follow up on leads in a timely, professional manner
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
- Offer expert advice to clients on how to get their home ready for sale
- Reviews comparable MLS listings regularly to ensure property remains competitive in price, terms and conditions.
- Create marketing strategies to advertise homes in your portfolio that are for sale if you work on the listing side
- Oversee the process of accepting and responding to offers on a property
- Advise clients during the process of drafting a real estate sales contract
- Be engaged in your local community
- Be an expert in your local real estate market
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities.
- Passionate about selling.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
$60,000+ (unlimited potential)
About The Birdsong Realty Group
The Birdsong Realty Group is a full-service real estate brokerage. Conveniently headquartered in Metairie, BRG was founded as a dynamic boutique brokerage based on expert information, integrity, and innovation.
- To provide Clients with WOW service!
- To elevate team members both personally and professionally.
- We believe in Service and volunteer and contribute to Second Harvest Food Bank.
We believe we accomplish more for our clients as well as each other working together as a TEAM!