Countrywide Capital Group, LLC
We are looking for dedicated Real Estate Sales Agents who are motivated and passionate about making the home buying experience as simple and streamlined as it can be. We need people to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
If you are a new agent or are serious about becoming an agent, that is great! We have more qualified leads than we can handle. We are looking for someone like you!
What’s in it for you:
- Have a flexible schedule
- Work in an energetic, team atmosphere where everyone treats one another as a family
- The best administrative support
- New Agent Sales Training/Mentor Program
If you are ready for a great career in a growing industry, apply now.
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Technology driven
- FL Real estate license required
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
$100,000+ potential, commission only
About Countrywide Capital Group, LLC
Countrywide Capital Group, LLC ("CCG") is an investment/private equity company that specializes in building affordable housing. A vertically integrated organization with in-house title, mortgage, real estate brokerage, and construction/insurance services.
We have a fun, laid-back office environment so we are looking for someone to fit in seamlessly! Compensation is heavily dependent upon your experience. However, we realize the importance and value of having a good employee in place.