The Scott Gregory Team, powered by eXp Realty
Pensacola, FL - Navarre, FL - Ft. Walton Beach, FL
Are you excited to help the home sale process run smoothly for customers as well as organizing everything on the team? Are you as excited to see a home seller achieve the goal of a home sale as you are helping a home buyer achieve the goal of a new home? Do you love to ensure everything is done “right”?
We are a fast-growing, high-producing real estate team that is looking for a key addition to our rockstar administrative team. We are seeking a Listing and Closing Coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service from the start to finish of a home sale, all the while ensuring a successful and enjoyable transaction for our valued home buyers and sellers.
This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you won’t just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the Team!
Experienced Transaction Coordinators or Paralegals only, please.
- Interface with homeowners to help them complete and sign listing contracts
- Write descriptive text for marketing brochures and flyers
- Create MLS listings
- Acquire vendor estimates and coordinated repairs/upgrades on homes getting ready to be listed
- Provide updates to homeowners regarding their showings and feedback
- Communicate with other real estate agents regarding their showings of our listings
- Maintain showing logs and listing files
- Manage large database of contacts and perform various functions using Microsoft Outlook
- Produce sales activity and business tracking reports using Microsoft Excel
- Prepare Listing portfolios
- Manage all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintaining the related transactions file
- Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates
- Provide follow up service to clients and prospects
- Help build and maintain database
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Paralegal Work, Titles or Mortgages
- MLS experience helpful
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations
- Independent and self-motivated
- Reliable and dependable
- Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- Warm, engaging, inviting personality
$13 - $17 per hour
About The Scott Gregory Team, powered by eXp Realty
The Clients First Network, powered by eXp Realty, is the expansion division of The Scott Gregory Team. We are growing fast and aim to become the top real-estate team in the area. We are led by a national real estate coach who has sold many hundreds of homes. Opportunities for talented people to grow with us into leadership positions and earn generational wealth.