Coldwell Banker Real Estate / Pick Pina Team
We have an Immediate opening for a Transaction Coordinator with some executive assistant duties to assist productive Realtor and Team. Real Estate background and experience is required.
Our Real Estate Business is growing so fast we can hardly keep up. You’ll work in a fast-paced real estate office assisting our team of top flight Buyers Agents while managing contracts to closing, and working in tandem with the Office Manager and CFO. We offer an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business.
You must also be highly self-motivated and have a sense of humor. You should be super smart, an organizer, a fast learner, a positive person and a great communicator who is able to find creative solutions while being polite, polished, professional and discreet.
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Participate in team/company meetings and training sessions
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Use and maintain team/company systems and websites including Top Producer and Zillow
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Work with the title company/attorney/mortgage company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Send out weekly email reminders
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Real Estate experience REQUIRED
- Real Estate License preferred
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- We are looking for a true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals!
We have a superb reputation and positive brand recognition. So, if you are committed to excellence, are a team player and willing to ask for help when needed – this is the right position for you.
$55,000 inclusive of bonus
About Coldwell Banker Real Estate / Pick Pina Team
Pina Nazario, team leader, has been a licensed Realtor for over 20 years. Pina and her Team have been #1 for most closed home sales in the Clifton market area for 9 consecutive years. She has a listing manager, a transaction coordinator and four buyer's agents. The Pick "PINA" Team is highly recognized, respected and recommended. "We hold strong values in working with our clients. We strive to provide excellent service to our clients, encourage positive energy and have fun doing what we love."