The Umphress Group
One of the top real estate teams in Colorado is looking for 1 or 2 more experienced agents to join us in 2020. Easily the most competitive compensation plan of any team in Colorado (likely in the country), the most incredible staff team, countless opportunities (warm leads, ISA appointments, etc.) and the most enjoyable group of people that have your back when you're tied up or on vacation; the PERFECT team combination!
Agents that prefer more structure can take advantage of our $100k Club, where you're guaranteed $100,000/yr on the team, but it requires slightly more accountability than the rest of the team. Most just choose to run their business how they see fit, and some clear $200,000/yr.
We're looking for someone who:
- is motivated to build a big business, not someone coasting towards retirement
- loves the city of Denver and wants to be involved in our community transformation projects that transform lives and transform the city through home-ownership
- dreams big and enjoys surrounding themselves with people who care enough about them to hold them to their commitments and help make sure they get there
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Self-motivation and drive
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Past sales experience is preferred
About The Umphress Group
The Umphress Group exists to transform lives through real estate, inside our own homes, in our city, and around the world. We believe that business can do well and do good simultaneously, and that people, profits and planet can all be priorities.