Amy Jones Group, Keller Williams Integrity First
Our market is rapidly growing! We have more leads than we can handle (and our current team literally can't keep up)!
We are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in our area and we are looking for an experienced listing agent to join our team.
How do we do it?
- Proven systems that help agents earn more than $100,000 annually while giving back to Keller Williams family assistance programs
- Integrated client management system, lead capture website platform, robust social media suite and unrivaled online marketing
- Lead generation tools including dialers, phone lists, script practice, open house marketing materials and supplies + over 200 inbound leads per month from Zillow, Facebook and brand awareness campaigns for the #1 Chandler Real Estate team
- Weekly coaching and mentoring with team leader using proven accountability systems and access to ongoing development opportunities
- Strong community ties as members of the Chandler Chamber of Commerce, Gilbert Chamber of Commerce and a local network of B2B partners and referral providers
- Experienced roster of top producing Realtors with a passion for their business and a genuine desire to help others
- Effectively time block consistent lead generation efforts, client consultations and client follow up
- Consult with clients in order to discover their desire to buy and map out their customized buying program and moving timeline
- Run comparable market analysis to determine property values and be prepared to talk about the state of the market
- Deliver buyer consultations and prepare materials to be used at presentation
- Guide 36+ buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License
- Ability to communicate effectively - both oral and written
- Unmatched customer service skills and a desire to go above and beyond every time
- A proven track record of success in the areas of client experience, relationship building, follow-up and execution
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Organized and methodical about lead generation, follow up and nurturing clients
- Passionate about buying and selling
$100,000+ Annual Potential commission
About Amy Jones Group, Keller Williams Integrity First
The Amy Jones Group at Keller Williams Integrity First has been named the #1 Real Estate Team in the Southeast Valley by the Phoenix Business Journal and was nominated by Inman News as one of the most Innovative Real Estate Teams in the country. We are a group of high achievers and high earners who work and play hard in a team environment that fosters continuous learning, collaboration, and support. Our mission is to anticipate client’s needs, understand their individual goals, and deliver a signature client experience with professionalism and compassion. Our vision is to be identified by the industry as a real estate company with an environment that breeds success, attracts top performing talent, and has the highest standards for client care. At the core of our brand are the values we uphold with ourselves and our clients - professionalism, success, innovation, loyalty, and contribution.