The WhoMove Team
We are looking for a stellar buyer agent to join our team! We are looking for a motivated self-starter who enjoys helping people find the house of their dreams. The buyer agent is responsible for assisting several buyer clients at a time. So if you are great at building relationships, prioritizing tasks, and managing your time well, we want you!
- Respond to new leads in a timely manner, and maintain consistent follow up to convert into appointments.
- Manage all leads in contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications.
- Identify homes that meet prospective buyers’ home search criteria, schedule showings, and help the refine their criteria.
- Stay up to date with the real estate market and educate clients about market trends and the home buying process.
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood.
- Write and submit offers on behalf of clients, effectively negotiate offers and oversee the entire process to close.
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent, or willingness to learn.
- Ability to work independently with little management involvement.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality, and negotiating ability.
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
$70,000+ Commission Only
About The WhoMove Team
When you work with the WhoMove Team, you will work with people who are specialists in their field. All members of our team work in tandem to give the best care to you during the home buying process.
Commitment - giving back, paying forward, setting standards
Outstanding Service - not a motto, it’s an action
Relationships – our cornerstone, everything starts here
Education – your source for the present and future
WhoMove’s vision is to build relationships for life
To find out more about our team visit us at www.WhoMove.com