Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Native American Group
We provide administrative systems to help you succeed! 2,000 leads need to be worked ASAP!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level on a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Manage current leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Current Real Estate License (Experience 1+ Year preferred)
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
About Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Native American Group
- 2nd in Homes sold (247) for all Better Homes and Gardens Brokerages in 2017.
- Top ranked and top team in the state of Virginia.
- We consistently sell between 200-300 homes a year.
We've leveraged technology in a way that allows the agents on the team to enjoy a balanced quality of life without the feast or famine most agents experience. We have 2,000 leads that need someone to work them ASAP! The Friends in Real Estate Team is based on the golden rule. We want to treat each other and our clients the way that we want to be treated. If you want a great environment to learn the business, have opportunities in abundance, and be coached by one of the nations top real estate agents, you found your new home :)