When you work with Keller Williams, you are working with the #1 name in Real Estate.
The Mount Juliet market is expanding and we are looking for driven self-starters like you. We provide everything you need to be successful including broker and leadership team support, productivity coach support, and a collaborative culture unique to this industry. We have the systems, world-class training, and resources to promote your success. Keller Williams is the #1 training company across all industries meaning that your business growth is always focused on in an innovative way.
If you are an ambitious, self-motivated real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position and are ready for a fresh approach, you will love being part of the Keller Williams Family.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
- Work with clients to stage, price and market homes
- Act as an intermediary between your client and the respective buyer or listing agent
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License Preferred
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking and pro-active
$75,000+ at plan commission
About Keller Williams
Nestled in the heart of Mt Juliet, one of the fastest growing areas in the state of Tennessee, Keller Williams - Mt Juliet is home to approximately 150 Real Estate professionals. Extensive and comprehensive training is an ongoing component of the value that Keller Williams - Mt Juliet offers to it's Agents. A culture of serving others in the community is one of the pillars that success is built upon.