Jason Baker Team - Keller Williams
Full time, starts July 1st - Only experienced candidates may apply.
Our agency is currently offering an exciting opportunity for motivated, experienced individuals having a passion for architectural or interior photography.
Photography is at the heart of a successful real estate company for many reasons, but the most important is to stand out. In the age of social media, Facebook, Twitter and mobile devices, having the best pictures can make all the difference.
We are seeking a photographer who has a gift and a real passion for all things photography. For this position we value people who are thorough and detailed-oriented, creative, organized, conscientious, enjoy working with others and are great team players.
A proficiency and expertise in taking photographs, video and drone footage is a must as well as uploading, editing and creating marketing materials at the office. The saying ‘a picture is worth a thousand words’ is perhaps more relevant in our industry than any other. The best visual representation of our properties is critical in order to best market and sell the homes in our portfolio.
- Photograph homes listed for sale to meet the online marketing and print needs of Realtors and their Brokerage firm
- Meet brokers/clients on site and perform photo session
- Ensure good photo composition, angles and positioning of the space taken
- Full Time - Please do not apply if you are looking for contract work
- Editing and manipulating photos for lighting, contrast and watermarks
- Video real estate properties
- Edit videos for web content with navigation structures and text/graphic overlays
- Help homeowners stage their homes to achieve the best visual results
- Possess a good driving record and reliable transportation
- Own a reliable computer and smart phone and have high speed Internet connection
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks, follow detailed instructions and balance multiple deadlines
- Maintaining tact, finesse, discretion and empathy for the client’s concerns in sometimes stressful situations
- Good computer skills are a must including high technical proficiency in computing, multiple software platforms and mobile technology
- Have an eye when it comes to color, luminosity balance and overall photographic quality
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of photography, lenses, lighting, video equipment
- Be familiar with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite
- Able to work during regular business hours but also be flexible to accommodate homeowners
- Be comfortable working with many different kinds of people
- Able to take constructive feedback and make adjustments
$2,500 a month plus bonus
About Jason Baker Team - Keller Williams
The Jason Baker Team at Keller Williams is a high producing team in Montana. We are seeking TALENT - TALENT - TALENT! If you are driven, drama free, fun, energetic, have personality, and love to serve, apply today! If you would love to be part of a fun, enthusiastic, and hard working team, we would love to talk to you!