Must have Real Estate administrative experience.
We have an immediate need for a full time, licensed (preferred) and experienced Real Estate Administrative Assistant.
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage.
The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner.
If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
We are a fun loving team with a mission to provide great services to our clients.
- Engage with customers and team to handle and coordinate administrative duties.
- Support the lead agent by providing calendar, communication and database management.
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled.
- Post on Social Media sites.
- Contracts to closing.
- Create real estate flyers.
- Heavy use of email communication / online scheduling-calendar use.
- Follow-up with clients regularly and able to keep track of calls / emails effectively.
- Accurate and attentive to detail.
- Verify all required documents have been sent within the allowable time.
- Must have Real Estate administrative experience.
- Real Estate License preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Great time management skills.
- A true professional who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Strong knowledge of Social Media.
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities.
- Great ability to focus and multitask.
- Calm under pressure.
- Salary depends on experience.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Team oriented.
- Must live within 20 minutes of Buford.
We are a company that has been in business since 2003 and focus on listing and selling on Lake Lanier. There are currently only 2 of us but we are seeking to expand. We closed around $19,000,000 in sales in 2017. Our mission statement is "To provide a level of service and communication so every client feels like our only client." Since we work Lake Lanier and the surrounding areas, we also are in the business of changing people's lives. Many of our clients are weekenders and many are full time. We are seeking a very special person to become part of our team.