The Assistant Institute, LLC
You MUST have Residential Real Estate Admin Experience and speak Spanish to apply.
The Real Estate Executive Assistant will be dedicated to supporting the agent in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. This position is in the Buckhead, GA area, requires your own transportation and may require working some evenings, weekends and holidays.
The Real Estate Executive Assistant will support every aspect of managing the office of the real estate agent. We are looking for a candidate who is extremely detail-oriented with a passion for perfectionism. Great verbal and written communication skills are a must.
What will you do?
- Create, implement, and manage all systems for sellers and buyers with input from the agent
- Create, implement, and manage marketing efforts. Must be proficient in marketing on social media pages and creating marketing materials
- Assist in creating, implementing, and managing all lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support systems
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Coordinate all listing activities
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Ability to rapidly progress into management responsibilities
- Initiative to develop and follow up on systems to enable the agent to reach their goals
- Create reporting systems to track the agent's progress towards goals
- Previous residential real estate admin experience is REQUIRED (this does not mean property management experience)
- MUST speak fluent Spanish
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and under strict deadlines
- Strong typing and computer skills (including Microsoft Office and Google Suite)
- An active learner who enjoys learning new systems
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks according to importance
- STRONG attention to detail
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Social media marketing skills
- May require some after-hour responses to clients
- Bachelors degree a plus; high school diploma required
- This position is NOT designed to be a stepping stone to a real estate salesperson career!
$35,000 - $40,000 yearly
About The Assistant Institute, LLC
The Assistant Institute's mission is committed to empowering real estate agent success by delivering excellence to all levels of real estate leverage. We fulfill this mission by identifying and training personnel to contribute and perform in the real estate community at the highest levels of effectiveness and dedication.