Pro R.E.A. Staffing
Experienced Real Estate Assistant to Real Estate Team
You became a Real Estate Assistant because you LOVE helping people and what a better way to be of service than to help people buy and sell homes? The pace, the beautiful multi-million dollar listings, the diverse and interesting clients, and the process of real estate excite you and you want to continue working in the field. Unfortunately, your current job just isn’t cutting it anymore and you are ready to move on. Does this sound familiar? If so, keep reading because we want to hear from you.
This top team in Hoboken, New Jersey is looking for a strong Real Estate Assistant to provide high-level customer service to their clients while running the back-end of their busy office. This is a team of caring, competent professionals who are passionate about delivering a quality experience for their high-end clients.
Salary: $42,000 to $60,000, based on experience with opportunities for growth
Benefits: Paid time off
Hours: Full-time, 40+ hrs, 8:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m., M-F,
Location: Hoboken, NJ
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Manage Deal Flow:
- Build, implement, and run all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, and back office support
- Input listings into the MLS
- Schedule and prepare for Broker Opens
- Review listings from the previous week, sending out disclosures, obtaining buyer feedback, schedule and assist with buyer previews and showings, staging, post listings, reviewing offers, drafting offers and overseeing the transaction from Contract-to-Close.
- Coordinate vendors (repairs, photography, flyer creation, anything outstanding)
- Assist with marketing initiatives
- Provide client care which may include (getting keys, following up on offers, negotiations, acceptance, updating deadlines); always providing concierge-level customer service to clients
Support and Serve:
- Provide an executive level of administrative support to the Agents which includes general administrative tasks such as phone and email management, calendar organization, project management, travel arrangements
- Assist the Agent prioritize, strategize, and focus on key tasks
Build a strong foundation:
- Draft systems, checklists and procedures to ensure the smooth and efficient office flow
- Oversee of all database management and help scale operations as the business grows
You must reside in Hudson County, and you must hold a NJ Real Estate License or be willing to start studying for your license immediately upon hire. Executive Assistants with prior experience in a similar role are encouraged to apply. Applicants seeking a position as a stepping-stone into sales—this is not the job for you.
We are looking for TALENT. Does this describe you?
- 3-5+ years of real estate administrative experience preferably leading a Real Estate office and/or you have provided executive level administrative support to a Realtor
- Well-versed in real estate contracts meaning you know the contract inside, outside and upside down and have experience handling real estate contracts from Contract to Close
- Expertise in the listing process and handling disclosures
- You have a sense of urgency and you love working in a rapidly changing environment
- You know how to make each client feel special; concierge-level customer service is your status quo; you understand that real estate is a relationship business and how crucial great service is to repeat business
- Highly organized and love creating and using systems so that nothing falls through the cracks
- Resourceful and a self-starter. You stay cool under pressure and don't get flustered. You have no problem delegating your least dollar productive activities during busy times, and you are dedicated to doing whatever it takes to get the job done
- You prefer to "own" your job, and not just wait to be told what to do
- You are a great communicator and keep your team in the loop
Key Software Proficiency
- CRM (contact databases)
$42,000 to $60,000 based on experience with opportunities for growth
About Pro R.E.A. Staffing
Pro R.E.A. Staffing works with real estate professionals across the U.S. and Canada to find their next hire. We find the most qualified candidates and match them with amazing opportunities nationwide. https://www.proreastaffing.com