Livel Real Estate
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their careers. Apply now!
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Host open houses and seek out potential clients providing them with value that meets their needs and budget
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
About Livel Real Estate
What We Offer:
- A supportive team environment with opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support to enhance your real estate sales skills.
- Follow Up Boss CRM for managing and marketing clients.
- Opportunities on one of the top-performing teams in Orange County.
For a better understanding of our company please visit us at www.livelrealestate.com.