LEA Group, LLC
LEA GROUP, LLC is looking for a Real Estate Assistant who has 3-5 years of administrative experience. This team member will be responsible for helping manage and lead its growing division.
A Real Estate License is preferred, but not required.
- Manage systems for lead generation, sellers, buyers, database and back-office support
- Oversee and manage Multi -Transactional real estate office systems and databases
- Support client and broker relations and correspondence
- Manage real estate listing and transactional processes
- Coordinate general day-to-day tasks for the team
- Create and implement marketing content and campaigns
- Manage social media presence
- Research property records
- 3-5 years of Real Estate Assistant experience required
- Proficient in Apple, Microsoft Office, notably Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Google Suites
- Strong working knowledge of real estate transactions and terminology
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to additional tasks as needed
- Efficient, highly focused and organized
- Operation of all office equipment (computers, applicable software, copy machine, fax and telephone equipment)
- Must have teamwork abilities via a positive, professional attitude
$12 - $16 hourly
About LEA Group, LLC
Our goal is to deliver the dream of home ownership with the smoothest process possible while keeping your best interests at the forefront.
The LEA Group is committed to serving the real estate needs of our clients with the utmost professionalism, integrity, customer service and attention to detail. At LEA Group the values are God/Family/Business. The LEA Group is dedicated to following these principles.