Dennis Hill Homes
Come grow with Dennis Hill Homes! We are looking for an EXPERIENCED Property Manager in the Ft. Lauderdale area. A minimum of 3 years experience and/or training in residential property management is required. The ability to handle many details for multiple properties at a time is a must. Strong customer service skills and a professional appearance are required.
Applicant must have the ability to maintain property standards and budget. Computer literacy is essential. General accounting and marketing experience preferred. Self-assured and open-minded individuals who have a passion for sales and are willing to step outside their comfort-zones will thrive in this position. Must hold a Florida Real Estate Salesperson license.
Our Property Manager will have direct responsibility for administration and performance of all aspects of property management, including but not limited to
- Property owner relations
- Growing Property Management Division through prospecting
- Resident relations and retention
- Direct leasing including all related duties
- Collections to include the collection of late fees ensuring they are charged, recorded and allocated properly
- Prepare resident legal notices, lease renewals and rental increase notices
- Maintenance including routine, preventative and emergency
- General administration
- Direct and supervise staff assigned to the property assuring goals are clearly established, conveyed and met
- Maintain property’s financial well-being and compliance with all regulations in all tasks
- At least 3 years residential leasing industry experience required
- Must be a sales minded individual with attention to detail
- Must be computer literate including Microsoft Office suite and leasing software
- Self-starter with passion for growing and systemizing newly established property management division
- Bilingual a definite +
$30,000 plus generous bonus structure
About Dennis Hill Homes
Dennis Hill Homes is a quickly growing South Florida real estate firm intensely focused on industry specific technology and marketing while possessing a vibrant, people-oriented workplace culture. We incorporate innovative approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow up and appropriate technologies to support your sales success and make sure you earn a significant financial income. We believe in growth, both personally and professionally, and are committed to your success.