The Property Manager is responsible maintaining property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies; negotiating and enforcing leases; maintaining and securing premises. We are looking for a prudent property manager to be responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned commercial/residential properties. The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction and revenue.
Our Property Managers enjoy a creative and diverse work-life. You will oversee the coordination and supervision of service providers and be accountable for all on-site property management, including local marketing, all tenant relations, and financial reporting. We offer you career development opportunities, and empowering work environment, and a myriad of recognition and awards.
• Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
• Creates marketing initiatives that generate excitement and new qualified leads/leases.
• Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units.
• Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit.
• Coordinates and manages resident move-ins / move-outs including processing applications.
• Exceeds resident satisfaction with high quality customer service.
• Coordinates and oversees on-site operations including budget implementation, vendor relationships, contractor workmanship, rent collections, accounts payable, etc.
• Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
• Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal service.
• Monitor the building performance, leasing velocity, market trends, and property budget noting any and all issues or concerns.
Located in Bowie, we are one of the fastest growing and highly reputed management companies in the area.