GK Law PLLC.
We're looking for an organized, detail-oriented, and experienced paralegal to play an important role on our legal team. You'll draft legal documents such as affidavits, prepare briefs, conduct legal research for trial preparation, and keep case files and other important information neatly organized and easily accessible. If you're interested in advancing your paralegal career with opportunities for growth, we want to hear from you.
- Draft subpoenas and coordinate with process servers
- Draft legal documents, pleadings, and correspondence such as interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, complaints, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits under the guidance of a lawyer
- Perform administrative duties such as answering phone calls and keeping our case filing system organized so all documents are readily accessible
- Help lawyers prepare for trial by preparing and organizing exhibits, assisting with client meetings, filing motions, conducting research on legal articles, and organizing and coordinating witnesses
- Conduct interviews with clients to gather information about their legal issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong preference for candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have an advanced paralegal education
- Must have completed an ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree desired
- 3+ years of legal service experience under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Excellent organizational skills, and time-management skills
About GK Law PLLC.
GK Law PLLC. is Houston’s boutique law firm focusing on Corporate and Real Estate law, from shareholder rights litigation, business asset protection, real estate development, and investment.
Our clients enjoy personalized care at every step of the case with counsel dedicated to their legal matter.
Winner of Houstonia Magazine’s Top Lawyer 2019-2020. Awarded Super Lawyers Rising Star 2021. Nominated for Houston Business Journal’s Top 40 under 40.