RMG Real Estate
We are a multi-location Real Estate Team looking for an experienced Operations Lead. Core responsibilities include Systems Management & Evolution, Event Execution, and Leading & Growing the Operations Team.
- Demonstrates a mastery of systems by linking people, processes, and technology together to support a growing, multi-office real estate company
- Creates and maintains an operations team that is scalable and thriving while increasing profitability
- Brings the CEO’s vision to life by executing on event details
Systems Management and Evolution:
- Maintaining the systems we currently use and making sure they evolve as we grow
- Research and development of all systems for transaction coordination, internal communication, client communication, information, and tracking management, and central database management to optimize employee time, client experience, and company dollars
- Assists as needed and serves as a consultant in the systems of other departments, including customer service, buyer, seller, lead generation, tracking, and expansion systems
- Oversees company personnel systems; on-boarding, training, exits
- Seeks out, sets up, and tracks new systems, platforms, programs
- Manage the logistics of multiple events simultaneously
- Scout and book locations, food, entertainment, staff needed, and cleanup
- Responsible for the development and fulfillment of the events budgets
- Cultivate and expand sponsorship development and fulfillment
- Broaden event marketing to benefit multi-office real estate company
- Coordinating event entertainment, including music, performers, swag, and guest speakers
- Issuing invoices and collecting payments in a timely manner, and creating comprehensive financial reports
- Managing and overseeing events on the day of, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with staff, organizing vendors, and managing takedown
- Actively use company systems to manage projects, i.e. G Suite
- Facilitating, reporting, and analyzing all aspects of the project so that it runs smoothly
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Attention to detail to monitor and control project variables
- Good communication skills to coordinate with team members to ensure the project is completed on time and on budget
- Ability to motivate a team and make sound decisions
Leading Operations Staff:
- Leading towards wealth and wholeness
- Motivated to achieve targets and foster a good team environment
- Work behind the scenes to solve problems, mediate disputes and deal with issues before they are brought to the chief executive.
- Responsible for Transaction Coordinators, Executive Assistants, Administrative Assistants and Data Coordinators
- Accountability to standards/goals
- Weekly 1-1s
- Monthly Operations Mastermind
- Skill development
Three years experience with quantifiable results in Operations, Event Planning and Execution, Team Leadership, Business Systems Growth, and Development. Real Estate experience is a plus but not needed to apply.
About RMG Real Estate
We are excited you are considering this opportunity with one of Gary Keller’s Top 100 Real Estate Teams!
Our Mission: Building WEALTH and WHOLENESS with everyone we serve.
Our Vision: A culture that empowers people through relationships, systems, and opportunities.
Our Values: Fun, loyalty, professionalism, market knowledge, respect, growth, trust.
Our Beliefs: God, family, business; Money is good for the good it can do; Everyone has value; There is always more than enough; No one succeeds alone; We before me; I matter.
Our Perspective: Culture is the framework for connecting with the world, tribe, and self.