Real Living, The RE Group
Our team is growing and we need a fantastic Transaction Coordinator to help keep our agents on track and ensure our clients are taken care of with speed and perfection! The ideal person is someone who cares about the quality of their work and enjoys working in a small office environment.
The perfect team member will be able to work independently and/or collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensures timely action and documentation of all transaction details pertaining to broker transactions and paperless file management.
- Greet visitors, agents and staff and provide general support to all as needed.
- Organize and conduct a variety of administration duties and office procedures.
- Maintain the overall condition and appearance of the office and front desk so all is organized and office appearance is flawless.
- Serve as a company and cultural ambassador to keep all offices aligned and united.
- Collaborate with broker support team to assist with broker tasks as needed.
- Schedule and coordinate local office committees and events, and encourage attendance at all.
- Compile detailed meeting notes and distribute to managing staff and/or office agents.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Hands on experience with office machines (fax machines, printers, phone systems,etc)
- Experience with email and scheduling tools (Outlook Calendar, Tasks, etc)
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PPT, etc)
- 1+ yrs experience in real estate related industry
- 2+ yrs proven experience as Transaction Coordinator or Administrative Assistant
- Experience in a small business/startup business a plus
$26,000 - $34,000 annually
About Real Living, The RE Group
Real Living The Real Estate Group provides transaction & marketing assistance to brokers as part of a unique support model known as the Real Results Program. We strive for members of our team to have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, a high level of commitment to customer service, a collaborative mindset, and self driven mindset. Real Living The Real Estate Group is fueled by a genuine, collective desire to build relationships and change lives at work and in the community. We received a 97% customer satisfaction rating in 2015 & 2016, the highest in the real estate industry, and were named 'Real Estate Agency Brand of the Year' and 'Most Loved' real estate brand by the 2016 & 2017 Harris Poll EquiTrend Study. We're a fun, entrepreneurial-minded, real estate brokerage with caring, authentic and social culture. Our marketing and support staff are crucial to the success of our agents. And without our agents, we don’t have a business!