The Office Manager / Fulfillment Specialist position is responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, purchasing requests and fulfillment duties. Also responsible for directing and coordinating office services and related activities, including developing and supervising programs for the maximum utilization of services and equipment. Responsible for providing arrangements for office meetings and assisting the inventory department with inventory management.
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities for this facility.
- Purchases office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards, etc.)
- Participates as needed in special department projects.
- Daily, weekly and monthly inventory reconciliation reports.
- Processes orders.
- Data entry.
- Intake deliveries.
- Load and unload inventory.
- Order processing.
- Collect product samples and schedule compliance testing.
- Time management
- Decision making
- Communication proficiency
- Organization skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least two years of previous experience in office management
- Working knowledge of mail processes such as postage machine, FedEx and UPS
- Proficient use of Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
About People's OC
At People’s OC, we strive to provide a unique, exceptional customer experience from the moment you enter the dispensary. We pride ourselves with having a professional workforce, trained in the ability to tailor expert recommendations to each customer’s specific needs.
Our energetic team members combine excellent customer service with passion for the cannabis industry. People’s OC creates endless opportunities for our team members to gain valuable professional industry experience as well as making long lasting relationships.
Please visit our website at www.peoplesorangecounty.com
People's OC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.