Janitorially℠ LLC is attracting, hiring, and retaining janitorial cleaners with at least 2+ years of janitorial cleaning experience within the janitorial industry, and an extensive background check prior to employment. Please do not apply if you do not have any janitorial cleaning experience and not willing to do a background check.
Cleaning near you in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Avondale, Tempe, Gilbert, Chandler, Mesa, Peoria, Glendale, and throughout the Maricopa county of Arizona.
Pay Structure (Pay Starts at 35% Above Arizona Minimum Wage)
- + Labor Pay: Starting at $18.70/Hour (This means earning the pay while physically cleaning at each commercial/office location)
- + Travel Time Pay: Starting at $18.70/Hour (This means earning the pay while traveling from one location to the next location)
- + Gas Reimbursement: $0.89/Mile (This means gas reimbursement by traveling from one location to the next location)
- + Pay Dates: 11th and 26th of each month
Janitorially℠ does NOT require the use of masks, or any vaccines of any kind to qualify to work.
- General janitorial cleaning/disinfecting
- Office System/Furniture Dusting
- Breakroom Cleaning
- Restroom Cleaning
- Trash removal and relining
- Replenishing soaps
- Replenishing toilet paper
- Replenishing paper towels
- Reporting issues or strange encounters to the supervisor
- Reporting to the supervisor when cleaning supplies, paper products, soaps, and trash liners are low
- Ensuring that all access doors are closed and locked before leaving from your assigned buildings (extremely important)
- Disarming the alarm system, if any
- Arming the alarm system, if any (extremely important)
- Additional specific cleaning/task instructions may be assigned, depending on the office/building.
Janitorially℠ provides and leaves all cleaning supplies, equipment, and chemicals at each location to successfully accomplish the cleaning at each visit with ease.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must have 2+ years of janitorial cleaning experience
- Must have a valid driver's license in the state of Arizona
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check to qualify
- Must be able to work hard independently, if not assigned with another cleaner, and report any issues to supervisor
- Must have the energy to get the cleaning done within a certain amount of time per assigned building
- Must be able to lift 35-50 lbs
$18.70 - $20.70 hourly
About Janitorially, LLC
About Janitorially℠ LLC:
Janitorially℠ LLC specializes in After-Hours Janitorial Services℠ to a wide range of commercial customers to best take care of customers' commercial locations cleanliness at each janitorial service visit on a nightly, weekly or every other week schedule.
- Janitorially℠ attracts, hires and retains experienced janitorial cleaners within the janitorial industry with initial and continuous training.
- Janitorially℠ cleaners are w-2 employees and not that of subcontractors.
- All Janitorially℠ employees are background checked, extensively for the safety and security of customers' property and assets.
- Janitorially℠ cleaners are paid above the industry standard.