We are seeking an experienced Mortgage Underwriter with complete knowledge of underwriting guidelines, analysis of credit profile, income, assets, and collateral value experience.
Work from home with competitive salary and benefits (401(k), PTO).
- Underwrite Conventional to verify for completeness, accuracy, and compliance
- Rework loans to new terms.
- Review and evaluate borrower(s) profile
- Examining conventional loan documentation for accuracy and completeness
- Underwrite loans within the company and industry guidelines
- Determine accuracy and completeness of files; ensures processes are consistent
- Assist in the preparation of repurchase responses and/or rebuttal reviews
- High School Diploma or GED is required. Bachelor's degree is preferred
- 3/+ years of experience as a Mortgage Underwriter (both government & conventional).
- Experience with repurchase response and/or rebuttal review and response preparation
- Underwriting within the Empower Loan Origination System experience is required.
- Direct Endorsement (DE) certification is required.
- VA LAPP is preferred.
- Appraisal review and tax return analysis skills required
- Understanding of TILA, RESPA, and Predatory Lending
- Demonstrate proficiency in automated underwriting systems (DU, LP)
- Strong analytical and decision making/problem-solving skills
- Possess a keen eye for accuracy, attention to detail, and the ability to handle a high volume workload
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Proficient in computers including LOS systems, Microsoft Office and Excel
- Possess clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Home office set-up, Internet, and a computer.
$85 to $200 per loan signing
CMNS headquarters is located in Yukon, Oklahoma. We are always at your service 24-hours a day, visit us today at https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com and call for direct inquires.
We emphasize customer service and saving you time so that you can focus on more important things at hand while we go to you.
Attentiveness to every detail and our passion to assist individuals in our community is what we believe separates us from others. We can come to an agreed-upon location such as your office, or even to a hospital or nursing facility to suit your busy schedule.
Our flexible schedule allows for evening and weekend appointments as well. We are here to provide our clients with an easy, friendly, and professional service that will accommodate their needs.