Mortgage Financial Group
Established Regional Mortgage Lender is seeking to expand sales team. Successful applicant must possess current NMLS.
YOU must be a skilled self-starter with experience in Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, USDA, FHA and VA loans. W-2 position with salary. $60,000-$80,000 per year at plan (6 figure income earning potential.)
Competitive benefit package includes Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k. Additionally, we offer marketing support and technology.
We are 95% purchase shop loan officers working as part of a team ensuring quality and efficient transactions for our borrowers and referral partners as well.
Applicants will only be considered who are from the area and have a current NMLS. For consideration and a confidential interview please submit application, resume and completed assessment (you will be emailed about shortly).
- Primary duty: Conduct mortgage financing conversations with REALTORS®, bankers, and home builder clients you recruit as your customers.
- Meet a monthly target for conversations and applications.
- Self-starting ability to source new clients to keep your business growing.
- Respond to any mortgage loan inquiries or leads.
- Work closely with clients to ensure on-time closings.
- Assess mortgage needs and complete the initial loan application with the applicant to begin the process.
- Participate as part of a processing/underwriting team.
- Current NMLS license.
- Mortgage lending track record showing consistent closing of 5 to 6 loans per month at plan by the end of your first 6 months with 7 to 10 loans per month at plan by year end.
- No call reluctance and able to overcome objections.
- Strong sales focus; loves being challenged through quotas and high-level goals; possesses the drive and desire to succeed.
- Ability to handle questions under pressure to meet your commitment to on time closings.
- Experienced in Fannie, Freddie, FHA, USDA and VA lending guidelines a plus.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where your activity directly affects the bottom line and you have access to senior leadership.
- Professional in attitude and appearance.
$60,000 to $80,000 in year 1 at plan
About Mortgage Financial Group
Mortgage Financial Group was established in 2003. While operating in a smaller footprint, we are a fully delegated mortgage banker, a more agile and flexible kind of mortgage lender that puts clients first, making buying a home faster and easier.
All files are handled in house, including processing, underwriting and closing, and our appraisers are local, so our closings generally happen in 25 to 30 days. We believe that mortgage lending should be built on exceptional client service. When finding the best mortgage deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.
- No relocation is required.
- Your compensation will include company-paid health insurance for the you and your family (in cases where the spouse does not have health insurance offered on their job).
- We will match component to your IRA contribution.