Mortgage Financial Group, Inc
Are you an EXPERIENCED Mortgage Loan Originator? We are a 95% purchase shop where our loan officers work as part of a team ensuring quality and efficient transactions for our borrowers and referral partners, and we're adding LO's to our team in this area.
We offer you:
- Proven back-end support system
- Expectation to close 6+ loans per month after the first year
- Loans closed on time within our 30-day time frame
- Pre-approval for no surprises
- No ceiling on what you can earn
Applicants MUST possess a current NMLS license in order to be considered.
EXPERIENCED originators can expect strong compensation at plan. Benefits we offer our loan originators include:
- Competitive benefit package offering medical, dental, vision and 401K
- Marketing support and CRM to support your client recruitment efforts
If you are:
- A skilled self-starter with experience in Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, USDA, FHA and VA loans
- Attracted by 6-figure income earning potential
And you want to be considered for a confidential interview, please:
- Complete all information in this application, including the 15-minute assessment that will be emailed to you
- Upload your current resume
- Primary duty: Conduct mortgage financing conversations with REALTORS®, bankers and home builder clients you recruit as your customers
- Meet a monthly target for conversations and applications
- Self-starting ability to source new clients to keep your business growing
- Respond to any mortgage loan inquiries or leads
- Work closely with clients to ensure on-time closings
- Assess mortgage needs and complete the initial loan application with the applicant to begin the process
- Participate as part of a processing / underwriting team
- Current NMLS license.
- Mortgage lending track record showing consistent closing of 5 to 6 loans per month at plan by the end of your first 6 months with 7 to 10 loans per month at plan by year end.
- No call reluctance and able to overcome objections.
- Strong sales focus; loves being challenged through quotas and high-level goals; possesses the drive and desire to succeed.
- Ability to handle questions under pressure to meet your commitment to on time closings.
- Experienced in Fannie, Freddie, FHA, USDA and VA lending guidelines a plus.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where your activity directly affects the bottom line and you have access to senior leadership.
- Professional in attitude and appearance.
$60,000 to $80,000+ at plan in year 1
About Mortgage Financial Group, Inc
Mortgage Financial Group was established in 2003. While operating in a smaller footprint, we are a fully delegated mortgage banker, a more agile and flexible kind of mortgage lender that puts clients first, making buying a home faster and easier.
All files are handled in house, including processing, underwriting and closing, and our appraisers are local, so our closings generally happen in 25 to 30 days. We believe that mortgage lending should be built on exceptional client service. When finding the best mortgage deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.
- No relocation is required.
- Your compensation will include company-paid health insurance for the you and your family (in cases where the spouse does not have health insurance offered on their job).
- We will match component to your IRA contribution.