National Insurance Services
National Insurance Services is defined by our core values: ethical, team-oriented, customer-focused, caring and hard-working. We strive to find work-life balance and encourage our employees to join and be active in our wellness and charitable committees.
Under the supervision of the Regional VP of Sales, this position provides quality and timely service to assigned Medical clients in our Minnesota region.
- Provide face to face customer service to our medical clients
- Attend employee meetings as requested
- Implement and maintain FBC service model
- Attend (and at times, lead) insurance committee meetings, if applicable
- Implement benefit enhancements (Grand Rounds, Regenix, etc.), if applicable
- Work with group/claimants to help resolve claim issues/questions with carrier
- Field policy related questions from group/employees. If needed, follow up with carrier/Consultant/Zywave to answer
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the group insurance industry.
One-year experience in a customer service environment or any combination of education and/or experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience in servicing group medical insurance plans.
- Ability to travel 70% of the time and accommodation of overnight stays multiple times per month.
$80,000 - $90,000 annual
About National Insurance Services
National Insurance Services: