TEAM LEADERS - The objective of this role is to support and assist the production manager and supervisors in managing employees and production. Must be team oriented, good interpersonal skills, organized and self-motivated.
3rd and 1st Shifts Available
These openings are direct hires for the company and require proven experience as well as verifiable previous work references.
- Ensures compliance with all safety and quality policies and procedures
- Ensures all production records are done completely and accurately
- Assists in maintaining communication between shifts
- Communicates with other teams and support departments as needed
- Assists with data collection and reporting
- Assists with resolving technical and quality issues
- Ensures all work stations stay full of components for building process
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned
- Will supervise production employees directly
- Answering questions, problem solving, and resolving conflicts
- Maintains time and attendance
- Liaises between team and production supervisor/manager
- Reassigns team members due to absences or production needs
- Assists in training of team members
- Assists in informing team of goals, results and Company policies and procedures
- High School diploma or GED required
- Assist with Lean or Company’s Manufacturing System implementation.
- Ability to read and write clearly
- Ability to express problems, ideas and solutions to management and co-workers
- Ability to correctly add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
- Ability to count accurately and use a calculator to aid in necessary calculations
- Must be able to copy numbers accurately
- Ability to identify problems and communicate all related information
- Ability to apply common sense understanding in order to carry out instructions either furnished or created in written/oral form
- Works well in a team environment
- Must possess good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Must possess good written/verbal communication skills
- Possess basic computer skills
- Detail oriented with multi-tasking abilities
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!!