Evergreen Communities LLC
FULL-TIME Hands-On Maintenance Technician for White Birch Manufactured Home Community. Requires working a flexible schedule and being on-call for emergencies.
- General and grounds maintenance
- Mowing and landscaping during warmer months, snow removal and salting/sanding roads and sidewalks during winter months
- Maintaining equipment
- Light rehab and repairs to rental homes
- Underground water and sewer line repairs
- Minimum of 2 years experience in all areas of maintenance required, specifically plumbing, mechanical, electrical, HVAC, snow plowing, landscaping, mowing, weed eating, knowledge of zero turn mower, ability to diagnose and repair equipment malfunctions, carpentry/ structural/ elements/ framing/ drywall installation/ flooring/ painting
- Must be capable of lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds
- Must be a self-starter with ability to work independently while under the supervision of the property manager
- Valid driver’s license required
- Must undergo mandatory background check
$17 - $18 hourly
About Evergreen Communities LLC
At Evergreen Communities, we pride ourselves in providing affordable housing in professionally managed communities where residents feel at home and enjoy the many amenities we offer. We take great joy in providing safe communities and friendly neighborhoods while constantly improving the resident experience.