Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals who want to serve our clients and the communities in which they work. Join us!
CeramTec NA is now hiring experienced machine operators here at our facility!
- Secure proper Travelers
- Follow instructions per the traveler and/or Grinding Specialist
- Set up, maintain and grind parts to customer's specifications
- Run grinding machines as required
- Shop Folders, etc., and maintain paperwork requirements
- Maintain required electronic data
- Maintain required quality data
- Maintain proper safety requirements
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required
- Computer literate
- Mechanical aptitude
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Excellent math skills
- Experience using measuring devices and gauges
- Able to operate multiple machines at a time
- Requires hand-eye coordination; standing, sitting, bending and lifting up to 40 pounds
$13 / $15, Based on experience
CeramTec North America is part of the global CeramTec Group as a manufacturing and sales organization. We are your experts in advanced ceramics, ballistics protection and total hermetic solutions with Ceramaseal® vacuum components.