Klie Law Offices, PLLC
Are you an experienced paralegal looking to make a difference in people's lives?
Our firm is on track for aggressive growth, and we are seeking a talented, Experienced Litigation Paralegal to join our contingency fee team. If you have high standards, positive energy, and a desire to deliver exceptional service you may be the perfect candidate.
At Klie Law we operate as a team so you must be willing to welcome a variety of tasks and assignments and to be adaptable to change as we continue to grow our firm. You will be responsible for the coordination of all the details before, during, and after the trial in our employment and personal injury practice areas. The successful candidate will be able to provide assistance during all phases of the litigation process including conducting interviews, legal research, document filing, and attending trials.
This position allows for the opportunity to work a hybrid in-office/remote schedule. If you have experience with employment and/or personal injury and are looking to make a difference in the lives of those who have been injured and be a part of a growing law firm, don't wait....apply now!
- Organizing and managing pre-litigation and litigation cases (such as personal injury and employment law)
- Communicating with clients to gather information and obtain evidence
- Leading pre-complaint and discovery meetings with clients
- Assisting attorneys with drafting, proofreading, filing, and service of correspondence, pleadings, and discovery
- Obtaining and analyzing evidence (such as medical records, medical bills, employment files, etc.) including the creation of spreadsheets and chronologies
- Document and maintain case details in case management software
- Handling incoming and outgoing mailings as well as electronic filings
- Assisting with trial preparation including assembly of trial binders and witness testimony coordination
- Conducting research and organizing information relevant to cases
- 2 years of experience working as a contingency paralegal preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Technologically savvy
- Working knowledge of practice management software and tracking billable time per case
- Ability to think outside of the box and solve problems
- Ability to follow directions and procedures
- Attention to detail and accuracy to produce error-free, quality documentation
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to prioritize tasks and meet court-mandated deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to change and embrace growth
$40,000 - $57,000 yearly
About Klie Law Offices, PLLC
Klie Law Offices, PLLC is a growing litigation law firm that takes pride in helping our clients through difficult times by providing honest and efficient service. Our areas of practice include family, employment, and personal injury. We service clients all over the state of West Virginia. We strive to bring a high level of honest and ethical legal services and strive for client satisfaction.
- We guide families through difficult times to brighter tomorrows.
- We help innocently injured people who suffer harm and losses.
- We help hard workers who have been wrongfully fired put their lives back together.
As part of our compensation package, we offer health, dental, and life insurance, paid holidays, vacation, 401K matching as well as a structured bonus program.