SUL LEE LAW FIRM, PLLC
Experienced Litigation Attorney
Sul Lee Law Firm (Sulleelaw.com) is a small size (4 attorneys, 5 supporting staff) full-service commercial /IP law firm based in Dallas Texas. Our practice areas include trademark, patent, copyright, business litigation, and business transaction. We are fast-growing helping clients of all sizes from small businesses to publicly traded companies.
Our firm was recently recognized by Law Firm 500 as being the 66th fastest-growing law firm in the nation.
The firm is currently seeking a commercial/IP litigation attorney with a minimum of 2-5 years of experience in commercial litigation and IP litigation. Strong business understanding and contract drafting experience are pluses.
Job Description: Litigation Attorney (commercial and IP Litigation (Soft IP))
Salary Range: $100,000 - $120,000 + Bonus Pay, Origination Bonus
Location: Remote/Office (Flexible)
Benefits: Paid Vacation, Health Insurance, Retirement Benefits; Professional Development Assistance
- Providing litigation support including but not limited to motion drafting, analyzing the law on complex issues and drafting briefs, appearing in a court or mediation, and performing discovery;
- appearing and arguing before courts; attending deposition;
- Providing pre-lit resolution including but not limited to negotiating with other parties, anticipating and mitigating potential legal problems, and further developing strategies to avoid costly litigation and reduce potential areas of risk;
- Reviewing and drafting legal documents, analyzing legal issues, and advising clients regarding the potential risks and benefits;
- Must be familiar with both state and federal proceedings;
- Managing and supervising legal staff.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable in a courtroom and at a deposition
- Compassion and ability to build relationships with clients
- Strong understanding of business
- Willingness to be a mentor/mentee and a team player
- Embracing different cultures and backgrounds (the law firm heavily deals with foreign clients)
- Understanding needs for a fast-growing law firm to attract new clients
- Admitted to Texas Bar or Prepared to be admitted to Texas Bar via reciprocity
$100,000 - $120,000 +
About SUL LEE LAW FIRM, PLLC
We work hard to serve our business clients in all aspects that they need, and we aim to tailor a unique approach for your specific issue.
Our mission is:
- Commitment to Honesty: We commit ourselves to be always honest with our clients, regardless of our firm's personal interest, our client will receive honest and practical legal advice to resolve their legal issues.
- Commitment to Balance: We commit to providing the information, support, and advice so our clients acknowledge the gravity and the importance of their legal issues. Maintaining this "Balance" is key to success. Internally, we commit to making an internal environment that provides support for each staff member's personal, professional, and financial goals.
- Commitment to Giving: Our firm grew in this community and because of this community. We believe we must give back to the community we serve in a meaningful and significant way.