We are currently seeking a dynamic Listing Coordinator to grow with our team.
The Listing Coordinator will be deeply committed to supporting the team in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team.
Our company will challenge you to acquire more knowledge, you will be held to the highest level of integrity, you will be expected to work with a sense of urgency, and will become an expert in our field of work, our services, and our proven methodology.
We will invest in making sure you have all the tools and resources to achieve your personal goals within our company. We are the leader in the real estate industry and only align ourselves with the very best.
Listing Coordinator Job Purpose: Enhances the client experience by providing a fiduciary contract-to-close service for home sellers and buyers.
Ensure clients have a good lasting memory of the Sloan Realty Group by providing excellent service throughout the term of the listing and the closing process. Take full ownership of listing from time of completed listing packet (with the exception of imputing listings and initial marketing)
Daily – Listing Manager
• Prepare and review listing packets and comps for Listing Team
• Meeting with listing team before listing to review comps and rationale
• Write contracts
• Lead closing manager to oversee the hiring, training and management of other listing and buyer closing coordinators
• Oversee all aspects of the closing department
• Assign Listings to Closing Coordinators
• Perform function of Listing Closing Coordinator for your assigned clients
• Oversee the closing board with your team
• Conduct a brief morning meeting with your team so you are appraised on all files
Weekly – Listing Manager
• Prepare overview of all closing for the team leaders / weekly meetings.
• THURSDAY calls to all listed clients and Active Buyers – Close with "Do you know anyone else buying or selling real estate?"
Daily – Listing Coordinator
• Ride all files to close
• Evaluate pricing on your listings and oversee price decreases (if not already booked by Rainmaker – check the file)
• Closely follow the closing checklist
• Solve Listing issues and serve as Listing clients' first contact
• Call and introduce yourself and the Lead Listing contact. Forward your card and a letter to them instructing them to contact you for all of their needs.
• Attend second appointments as needed to complete listings, take pictures and introduce yourself as the primary contact.
• Deliver and negotiate offers and amendments
• Update closing board for your files
• Return closed file to the Welcome Manager
• Attend closings as needed
• Attend team meetings as needed
• Bi-Weekly send out comparable sales, listings traffic and council clients on pricing strategy
Education, Skills, and Experience:
Sloan Realty Group Is One Of The Top Real Estate Frims In The World, and #1 In South Carolina.
We Have Been Featured in Forbes Magazine, Wall Street Journal, Fox News, And Many Other Publications.We Are Personally Endorsed By Barbara Corcoran, Sean Hannity, and Glenn Beck.