The Wexler Group
The Wexler Group is looking for the BEST OF THE BEST!
We are looking for a proven listing specialist, someone who cares and connects with Sellers. Potential 6 figure earning opportunity, with the support of a strong team as well! We are wanting to build our team to great heights! And we need the support of awesome people to do so.
- What would your life look like if your only income limit was set by you?
- Have you ever been in a position of massive income possibility?
- Are you tired of your potential being limited by small thinkers?
- Are you that top-notch salesperson that everyone wishes they could be?
- Are you that unique salesperson who will do whatever it takes to exceed your goals?
- Do you commit every ounce of yourself to being the best at everything you do?
- Would you do whatever it takes to grow to a six figure income?
- Consistently network and market prospect.
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly goals for productivity and team standards.
- Guide 30 to 50 clients through the home selling process.
- Staying up to date on market trends.
- Daily client follow up and lead generation
- Develop and deploy your sphere of influence strategy (Social networks, friends, family, etc.)
- Demonstrate CMA results, including comparables, solds, current listings and expireds.
- Cultivate new relationships with other agents.
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, a real estate license.
- 21 years or older per Illinois law.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Passionate about selling.
- Participate in all team activities & events
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Display people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude.
- Knowledge and understanding of current real estate trends.
- Willingness to learn new tools and systems.
- High school diploma or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs.
- Show good organizational and time management skills.
- Weekend and evening hours required.
$30,000 - $70,000 + (Commission based)
About The Wexler Group
The Wexler Group is looking for phenomenal people who would love to have an exciting and fulfilling career! The truth is we are not looking to hire someone for a job, we are looking for team members who know how to play at a high level and are very ambitious about doing whatever it takes to make a great living!
Come play with The Wexler Group!