Re/Max Hallmark Ciancio
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We are a growing Real Estate team that serves home buyers, sellers and investors in Markham, Stouffville, Richmond Hill Communities along with the surrounding areas. We love offering a very high level of service for the families we serve and we need your help!
- A licensed Agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- A team environment?
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Establish a prosperous and long-term Real Estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented Agents
- Current Real Estate License
- Familiarity with the area Real Estate market
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$65,000 - $150,000+ annually
About Re/Max Hallmark Ciancio
RE/MAX HALLMARK CIANCIO GROUP accommodates the needs of job applicants throughout its recruitment and selection processes in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodation needs must be provided in advance. To discuss your needs, please contact the Hiring Manager.