We’re looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of making 150+ calls per day to generate business and commission gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
As an Inside Sales Agent (ISA) at Conversion Monster, you will tenaciously prospect for, qualify, and follow up with leads. In addition, you will be responsible for scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities.
This role is primarily in-office with 80% to 90% of the time spent on the phone with prospective buyers and sellers. Duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of appointments, building and managing the sales pipeline through the sales cycle through use of our CRM.
• Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities
• Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
• Participate in regular training and education requirements.
• Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
• Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
The internet has changed the way people buy property. Today the first step for home buyers is not to
contact a real estate agent. They are more likely to use real estate sites to search for properties directly.
Thousands of potential home buyers are accessing these sites every day. This creates a problem for
brokers in that they have to sift through thousands of potential leads before finding an interested buyer.
This increase in potential leads has created an opportunity for a company that can reach out to and
nurture these potential leads until they are ready to work directly with a real estate agent in their
market. Conversion Monster is that company.
Our inside sales agents work closely with potential clients to deliver solid leads to real estate agents in
Currently Conversion Monster services over 50 real estate teams around the nation.