Glast Heim LLC
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Front-End Sales Manager / Office Manager to provide superior coordination of the incoming leads, while utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is a great leader and manager as this is a fast growing company and department.
- Answer all incoming calls live
- Rapidly responds to online lead sources (FB messages and comments, SEO, FB, PPC)
- Ensure every lead is handled effectively
- Database management
- Documenting any and all interactions within the company CRM and calendars for team communication
- Find and create new opportunities (leads) for the business
- Hire and manage front end sales staff
- Real Estate experience is a plus but not required
- Must enjoy customer service
- Coachable and teachable
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Able to assess, prioritize and act quickly
$36,000 - $50,000
About Glast Heim LLC
We are a real estate investment firm that advertises and purchases houses from sellers who want to sell outside of the traditional seller/realtor transaction. The homes we purchase are typically below market value. We close fast, buy homes in "as is" condition, and can buy an unlimited amount of properties if they fit our criteria.
We also network with real estate agents and other professionals to acquire properties.
Our core values are
- Continuous Improvement
- Extreme Ownership
We truly see our team members as integral members of our company and seek to provide value in everything we do.